I have been supporting clients with anxiety disorders for 10 years. The evidence-based therapy I provide often enables clients to laugh freely, relax fully, and ground themselves in the face of fear. I can show you how to worry less about your future and enjoy each day right now. While anxiety symptoms can affect many aspects of your life, there is hope. Like many other illnesses, effective treatments exist to halt the suffering and reconnect you with a happier, healthier life.
Anxiety can manifest itself in many ways, however some common anxiety symptoms include:
- Worrying about work constantly when you’re at home, or feeling anxious and tense even about small events
- Apprehension that disrupts your regular life and make it challenging to enjoy each day
- Constant feelings of dread
- A pounding heart, the racing heightened by the slightest of frights
- Anticipating the worst, regardless of evidence
- Physical symptoms like headaches, sweating, shakes and jumpiness, trouble concentrating, a frequent need to urinate and stomach uneasiness
Please contact me today for an appointment if you are struggling to cope with these symptoms.