Are you feeling profound sadness, anxiety, or helplessness after the death of a loved one? Experiencing excessive guilt about something left unsaid or undone? Or having trouble resuming a normal life with grief and pain as your constant companions?
I offer grief and bereavement counseling in a non-judgmental, safe space for you to work through any issues you are unable to with others.
Grief is a natural human response to loss, but that doesn’t mean bereavement of a loved one isn’t an intense and at times desolate experience. While painful experiences are normal during this time, your emotions may feel trapped on a non-stop rollercoaster, with downs and deeper downs interspersed with periods of brief respite.
My focus is on helping my clients feel better and learn to cope with their grieving experience. I can help you learn to express and come to terms with the broad range of emotions involved in the grieving process, from those that you may expect – sadness, loneliness, exhaustion – to those that come as a surprise, such as relief, anger, and a sense of confusion. I offer a variety of therapeutic approaches to best support you and work with you as an equal collaborator to empower and engage your healing.
Some common needs include:
- You’re struggling to come to terms with a loss
- You feel overwhelmed with grief, fear, despair, or worry
- Your faith seems shattered and you feel abandoned at your time of greatest need
- You feel alone as everyone else seems to have moved on without you
- You want to live a happier, more connected life
- You’d like professional support to better cope through the grieving process
Please contact me today for appointment and begin your journey toward peace.